Business Development Manager – San Francisco based
Career opportunity with MiniFAB
MiniFAB is a leading provider of product development and manufacturing services to the global medical diagnostic market. The company is currently expanding further in the US market and are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager, reporting to the VP of the US and based in San Francisco.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the strategy outlined for the Northern American market and managing relationships with key customers. This is an integral role for our US based business to support MiniFAB’s continued growing presence.
Responsibilities of the role: (but not limited to)
- Prepare, maintain and implement a North Americas market development plan including operational and strategic goals and report against market development plan milestones
- Manage key accounts by participating in project meetings, running client workshops, visiting clients on a regular basis to develop relationships, managing difficult client situations and developing project proposals
- Manage and execute sales activities including sales proposals, quotations and Netsuite CRM
- Develop new business by attending trade shows, responding to enquires and running informational workshops
- Develop business strategies based on market intelligence and analysis
Essential Skills and requirements:
- Business development experience in either private or government sectors in the North American market
- Ability to develop and implement a market development strategy
- Ability to establish and grow networks with customers and business stakeholders such as Government agencies, venture capital and private equity providers
- Ability to engage and manage senior executives in partner organizations
- Experience working in fast paced, innovative, high quality, regulated, engineering environment such as medical device, food, automotive or similar industry is essential
- A tertiary qualification in Business Management in addition to Engineering or Science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team work and ability to take initiative
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short listed Candidates can be contacted.