Help Desk Support Level 2/3
Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
- World Leader
- Rapidly Growing Company
- Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
MiniFAB is a leading provider of product development and manufacturing services to the global medical diagnostic market. A unique full-time opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Help Desk Support team member to join their team in Scoresby.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the timely delivery of IT support to local and remote locations within the business. They will also be required to identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software faults. The successful candidate will also be responsible for monitoring and maintaining all support issues as well as telephone infrastructure.
In addition to the above the successful candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience
- ITIL Foundation
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients, stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once
- Team player, with genuine commitment and dedication to the role and company
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be referred to Steven Nguyen at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727