Career opportunity with MiniFAB
This is a newly created role and will support the Procurement Manager for all procurement and inventory activities. This role is integral in ensuring the procurement process is adhered to and managed with the current ERP system. The role will also play an important part in identifying and implementing continuous improvement in the procurement function and will work closely with other key stakeholders in the business.
- Raise and process purchase orders in the ERP system
- Communicate with suppliers on pricing, delivery dates and lead times
- Creation of a supplier database and maintaineance of the database.
- Inventory and stock control management and reporting
- Provide Store services - including inward receiving, processing, stocktake, and storage of goods
- Raising work orders for assemblies and sub-assemblies for production
- Closing work orders once completed and updating in ERP system
- Maintaince of the ERP system integrity
- Support shipping and logistic activities
- Support Manager in cost saving initiatives for the business
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- At least 2 years’ working experience in purchasing with local and overseas suppliers
- Previous experience working with an ERP system
- High attention to detail including prioritising and organising workload.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customers and suppliers
- A positive and can do attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- GMP experience preferred but not essential
All previous applicants need not reapply.