TRI-CON Symposia 2018 Moscone South Convention Center, San Francisco, CA, Booth # 2001 - 15-16 February 2018
The TRI-CON Symposia 2018 is two days of talks by leading industry experts.
The program will cover:
- New Frontiers in CRISPR-Based Gene Editing
- Circulating Cell-Free DNA
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- Single Cell Analysis
- Adoptive Cell Based Cancer Immunotherapy
- Biomarkers for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Microbiome-Based Precision Medicine
- Dx Reimbursement Outlook
Jason Hayes, Ph.D., Head, Product Development, MiniFAB will be giving a talk on "Top Tips for Successful Manufacture and Commercialization of Microfluidic Systems for MDx"
Visit MiniFAB at Booth # 2001
MiniFAB are proud to be a corporate sponsor of this event.
Find out more about TRI-CON Symposia 2018