Join our Team
MiniFAB is on the hunt for talented professionals
MiniFAB is on the hunt for mechanical engineers to join our growing product development team.
We're looking for talented and passionate engineers to immediately take up key, hands-on roles in the development of medical and diagnostic devices. Product Development projects have potential to quickly transition from feasibility activities through to volume manufacturing following ISO 13485 design control procedures. Working in a multidisciplinary team of engineers and scientists you will be responsible for the delivery of technical solutions to meet our clients needs. Our clients are global and leaders in their fields, so demonstrating technical excellence throughout multiple stages of the development cycle is essential.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working within a small team of like-minded individuals to successfully deliver concepts and design solutions (CAD)
- Concept generation and detailed design using Solid Edge during the formative stages of the product development cycle
- Prototyping and test-jig builds using in house capabilities and supplier networks
- Planning and conducting testing of devices, analysis, documentation and reporting of test results
- Following engineering best practices and working within ISO 13485 design control procedures
- Close interaction with the Manufacturing team to ensure Design for Manufacture is applied from the outset of projects
- Regular contact with clients located around the globe
To read the full job description and apply, please click here.