- World Leader
- Rapidly growing company
- Niche field of technology
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- International applicants welcome
Following a period of strong growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a talented professional to join a leading medical device product development and manufacturing firm.
Reporting to the Head of Bio, you will develop, test and transfer biological assays into medical diagnostic products. The successful candidate will perform immunological / molecular benchmark assays for the purpose of developing medical device/IVD products. This role will be integral in executing assay related project activities and providing guidance to project teams comprised of internal and external stakeholders, as well as continuous improvement to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Biotranslation team.
This multi-faceted, hands on role, will require the applicant to possess skills and experience in biochemistry, immunology and molecular biology.
In addition to the above, the Successful Candidate will possess:
- Minimum of a bachelor degree (Masters/PhD would be desirable) in biology, biochemistry, immunology, molecular biology, biotechnology or life sciences related.
- Professional work experience with a sound understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis, scientific report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with a strong ability to work independently and in a team
- Well organised; able to plan and execute work to meet project timelines
- Experience working in a biotechnology company or in assay development under a Quality Management System (ISO13485) with sound understanding of Design Control, Validation and Verification processes would be advantageous.
Understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulatory requirements would be advantageous
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word format to [email protected]
Questions can be referred to Melissa Behrend at [email protected] or +61 3 9764 2241.
Your chance to work at the leading edge of diagnostics and lifescience
We partner with clients to design, develop and manufacture game-changing point-of-care and life-science devices that can place the power of an entire lab in the palm of your hand.
The products we help create are revolutionising healthcare delivery, powering new discoveries, and changing the world. The devices may be small but their impacts are huge.
Join the team at Minifab and become part of this healthcare revolution.