Sales Operations Administrator
- Join a dynamic global company
- World-leading polymer microfluidic devices
- Attractive salary
- Report directly to VP USA
Are you ready to make your mark on this exciting, global company? Minifab is a leading international medical device development and manufacturing company located in Australia. As the hub of our San Francisco sales team, you will drive effectiveness, efficiency and productivity through the implementation of sales processes, templates, tools and insights. Supported by an impressive global presence, you will regularly connect with teams in Australia and Europe to standardize sales processes and templates, lead continuous improvement projects, drive sales performance improvements and deliver on Minifab’s global growth strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Support all aspects of deal flow through NetSuite CRM system
- Coordinate efforts with the sales team to get proposal, contracts and sales orders implemented
- Use Excel and NetSuite expertise to drive sales analytics and provide value-add reporting for the sales team and executive leadership
- Lead process improvement for sales operations and business development process
- Support preparation and execution of sales presentations to customers
- Lead outbound prospecting and demand generation efforts, cultivate leads and then transfer to BDM
- Support marketing and website content development
- Manage trade show activity and logistics for North America
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor qualification or equivalent
- Experience working in the medical device, diagnostics, life science research or biotechnology industries
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, sales support or sales operations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to produce reports and presentations that convey critical insights
- Excellent attention to detail and self-motivation to deliver work to the highest standards
- Ability to multitask, plan, schedule, coordinate, manage time efficiently, and problem solve effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, teamwork and ability to take initiative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, ERP and CRM systems
- Able to travel throughout the Americas region as needed to attend industry events and trade shows
Be part of something special. Take your career to the next level and help drive this exciting company into the next phase of expansion and excellence. Apply by providing your CV and cover letter in word format (no PDFs please).
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word format to [email protected]
Questions can be referred to Melissa Behrend at [email protected] or +61 3 9764 2241
The future belongs to those who think big.
Your chance to work at the leading edge of diagnostics and lifescience
We partner with clients to design, develop and manufacture game-changing point-of-care and life-science devices that can place the power of an entire lab in the palm of your hand.
The products we help create are revolutionising healthcare delivery, powering new discoveries, and changing the world. The devices may be small but their impacts are huge.
Join the team at Minifab and become part of this healthcare revolution.