TRI-CON Symposia 2017 San Francisco, CA, Booth #204 - February 23-24, 2017
The TRI-CON Symposia 2017, held at the Moscone South Convention Center, is 2 days of talks by leading industry experts.
The program will cover:
- New Frontiers in CRISPR-Based Gene Editing
- Circulating Cell-Free DNA
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- Biomarkers for Cancer Immunotherapy
- NGS Diagnostics: Knowledge Bases, Annotation and Interpretation
- Microbiome-Based Precision Medicine
- Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics
Visit MiniFAB at booth #204
MiniFAB's CEO Dr Erol Harvey will be giving a presentation at the Symposia on 'Three Essential Factors for Successful Development of a Microfluidic POC Diagnostic'.
MiniFAB are proud to be a corporate sponsor of this event.
Find out more about TRI-CON Symposia 2017